Transform your iPhone and iPad into a Swiss penknife
The whole world is impressed by the ease of use and the slick design of the iPhone. Everybody knows that there is an app store with a bunch of apps you can download for free or for a small amount of money. But are you really aware of what you can do with an iPhone?
Making a phone call or managing your email is something you can do with every other smartphone.
With apps available for the iPhone you can do almost everything you want. It is your portable personal digital assistant. Just ask yourself what kind of information you would like to have instantly on an average working day.
Here are some of my daily information requests and actions:
1. Wake me up with a nice music
2. Tell me the current weather and forecast
3. How is the situation on the road
4. Will my plane leave on time
5. What are the headlines of the news
6. What is the stock market doing
7. Today’s agenda
8. Urgent emails
9. Twitter messages
10. Make some urgent phone calls
11. Make a note of an needed action
12. Start a chat
13. Give me the direction to a new customer
14. Would like to know the name of the song and the band
15. What’s going on Twitter
16. Is thunder and lightning coming my way
17. What is on the TV
18. Order a cab
19. Want to play chess
20. Order some take away food
21. Check my bank account
22. Sell some stocks
23. Turn your iPhone into a remote control unit for playing music.
It is easy to mention many more information requests and actions. Take some time out of your busy schedule to find out yourself by checking the Appstore. It is simple and the Apps are really working. A wonderful world with all the information at your fingers tips will be yours.